Custom logos are often created for large-scale initiatives or events. All custom logos must be created or approved by UT System Communications and Marketing. Designs will incorporate certain elements and meet brand standards to ensure consistency and recognizability.
Need a custom logo? We’re here to help!
If you are planning an event, training or launch of a special project or initiative and would like to discuss creation of a custom logo—let us know!
The design process for a custom logo will begin with a discussion and understanding of the:
- Project and why a custom logo is needed
- Goals, objectives and audiences
- How and where the logo will be used
To ensure we have amble time to meet your needs, we ask that you reach out a minimum of 10 working days in advance of your deadline.
A custom logo created for any entity of the UT System most likely will include:
- UT icon in orange
- On-brand typography and color palette
- Text that describes the large-scale event or initiative
- Standardized spacing between UT icon and text
- Minimal type treatment
If the audience for the custom logo is external, a primary logo must also be included somewhere on the website, publication, email campaign, etc.