Potential applications for the UT icon or wordmark on promotional materials are limitless.
Examples of approved University of Tennessee promotional giveaways and merchandising are presented on the right.
Units are allowed to design their own promotional materials to carry their desired message. However, units are not permitted to develop their own logos without first consulting with the Graphic Standards Committee.
The UT icon or wordmark should appear on promotional materials wherever space allows and should follow all specification requirements (size, color, shape) outlined in the graphic identity guidelines.
In circumstances where space does not allow for graphics, promotional materials should carry any of the following words:
- The University of Tennessee
- The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
- The University of Tennessee Health Science Center
- The University of Tennessee Institute for Agriculture
- The University of Tennessee Institute for Public Service
- The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- The University of Tennessee at Martin
- The University of Tennessee Space Institute
Promotional materials designed for sale to the public must carry the appropriate trademark indication and must be approved in advance by the Office of Trademark Licensing.
Promotional Materials Examples